WEPower is the most established water and power conference and exhibition in Saudi Arabia.
Now in its 9th year, the WEPower conference will bring together top experts and decision makers to discuss the future of the water and power sectors in Saudi Arabia, the integration of Renewable Energies and look into the nexus between the two in order to create Energy Efficient solutions.
DOWNLOAD THE CONFERENCE BROCHURE HERE
The conference will attract both local and international experts to discuss regulatory, financial and technological innovation issues that are currently of maximum importance in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2013 Speakers include;
- H.E. Dr. Loay Mussallam, CEO, National Water Company
- Ahmad Al-Khowaiter, Chief Engineer, Saudi Aramco
- Fouad Al Sherebi, Executive VP Generation, Saudi Electricity Company
- Safouh Soufi, President & CEO, SMS Energy Engineering
- Robert Flaechsig, Regional Coordinator KSA & Arabian Peninsula, DESERTEC Foundation
- Dr. Maher Chebbo, Vice President, Head of EMEA Utilities, Communications and Services Industries as well as Deputy Head of all EMEA Sectors at SAP
View the complete list here
HEAR WHAT OUR PAST PARTICIPANTS SAY:
"The WEPower conference was extremely valuable to me. The speakers were of a good level and the participants keen"
Fayez Ghaith Al Jabri, Director of Technical Affairs, ECRA
"We visited WEPower as it is quite simply the best conference in this region"
Saleh Al-Amri, Head of Division, Saudi Aramco
"Extremely valuable for keeping up to date with what's new in the field of water and power"
Abdulrahman Al Alola, Deputy General Manager, CH2M Olayan
"Great opportunity to meet colleagues in my industry face to face and network"
Kurt Reuman, Business Development Manager, NTCC / Source Energy
"The WEP conference enabled me to identify potential opportunities in KSA and was a great chance to meet and network with key people in the water and power industry”
Haitham Shamment, Business Development Manager, Drake and Scull