Welcome to WEPower - Saudi Arabia's largest gathering for the global water, electricity and power generation industry.
For 10 years, WEPower has delivered a platform for local and international suppliers and technology providers to discuss major projects to deliver water and power solutions to a one of the largest economies in the world: Saudi Arabia.
The WEPower 2014 conference is being developed by the committee members consisting of:
- H.E. Dr. Mohammed Al Saud, Deputy Minister of Water Affairs, Ministry of Water and Electricity, Saudi Arabia
- Engr. Nasser Al-Wohaibi, Vice Governor for Consumer Affairs and Service Providers, ECRA, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Fahad Abu-Mouti, Head of the Sustainable Grid Integration, King Abdullah City for Atomic and Renewable Energy (K.A.CARE), Saudi Arabia
- Engr. Waleed Al Rumaih, Board Director, National Grid SA, Saudi Arabia
- Ayesh al-Shemari, Executive Director for Generation Operations in the Eastern Region, Saudi Electricity Company, KSA
- Dr. Amyn Dahya, CEO, GEMS-UtilEco Group of Companies, KSA
- Dr. John H. Lienhard V, Director, Center for Clean Water and Clean Energy, MIT & KFUPM, USA